My project has completely changed in Major- so instead of making this post a mishmash of things that don't link up I will put links to all my other work below:

PREMISE:

Premise Art of Bella and Ryan

Premise Animatic (Bella and Ryan)

MINOR:

Minor Art of Bella and Ryan

Minor Animatic (Bella and Ryan)

Minor- Ryan 3D Model 

Minor- Ryan UVs/Textures

MAJOR:




Art of Document:



Plan going forward:

I used a quick 'track' sketch I did down the lines to layout a more exciting roadmap of my plan. 
But the gist of it is; 
1) Finish the designs I have been struggling with (Charlie being the main one, then Violet.)
2) Finalise these designs in a clean piece of art.
3) Tying in with step 2, Orthographs will be in order for each car.
4) I will then build the cars in 3D, using the orthographs.
5) Texturing the cars.
6) Giving the cars a bit of movement (to be discussed with Alan) and rendering them out as a demo reel type of clip. Find a few sound effects to go alongside each car perhaps?
7) Find my golden ticket.

The Backup plan here, is that I was aiming to do all the characters cars- but given the time left and the fact that I started this project pretty late, I will just have to cut out some of the characters cars from 3D modelling. But I would still like to have all the orthographs and designs ready to go no matter what models are complete. I would also like to make the finalised Wonka car in real life, as an asset to go alongside my art of document.