I've started stylising my character a bit more- and enjoying how he looks the more I play around with him. The more square, sketchy look is definitely the right direction for him. 

I'm also doing some remodelling of the story. I'd like some scenes to summarise the life Ryan had- the crazier/entertaining ones, to capture what having a dog can be like. All the strange things they do and blow us away with. So I've had some ideas to introduce Ryan as a playful, mischievous character who always finds a way to entertain everyone he meets- which is what I aim to get across to an audience. 




One of the stories I've been looking at is Ryan at the vets. Getting into mischief as soon as left alone in the room. Chewing the IV tubing to then making a mess- a shadow coming over the screen of him having a great time breaking all the equipment.. and then reopening to seeing him with a bunch of toys and treats that the vets had to get for him to stop him being a pain. 

Another scene I want to have is Ryan watching TV amongst the legs of his owners, running out of the room and returning with some human clothes on- thinking he is a human. Which a lot of dogs seem to think they are these days. He did take this to an extreme- which I want to portray.