I've fallen a little behind with this OGR as I've rewritten my whole story. (Same character and concept! Just a new story that feels a lot better.) So the main goal at the moment has been getting a story ready again, and I'm feeling confident that this story has a better all around feel to it! I've really enjoyed making it so far, it will most likely need some tweaking and more work yet, but it feels more achievable, simple, and more entertaining than my attempt last year. It feels fresh and fun. I've begun the animatic as best I can, despite only completing my new story a few days ago. But here's what I have so far! Hopefully more good stuff to come! 












As for the animatic, I knew it couldn't be completed for today but gave it a solid attempt and will continue to do it and have it completed for next week.