In session 6, I was given Victorian England to look at in terms of a character and then allow the character to be modified to the future. I ended up with a Victorian England tramp/theif, working his way to the top. 



I then looked at giving my Ninja a sidekick, this ended up being an ink dragon spirit, which has been captured and trained by the Ninja to be a loyal friend and sidekick. I ended up really happy with the design, I feel this shape-shifting dragon, almost dog-like sidekick, will be a really great asset into the world.


Here they are together for the first time, ready to take on some action.


In session 7, we looked at shot types in order to begin looking at making an interesting narrative via the storyboard. I looked at How To Train Your Dragon 2. 





We then looked at making our own short storyboard based on areas we were given, I was given: Factory. So the idea was that the factory owner is hated by the workers, and there is an uprising that causes a large chase scene. It was a bit messy- but it did give me the general idea.



Since session 6, I have been looking into how I'll lay out my story- this will be in levels throughout the temple setting where the Ninja has to work his way to the top to get the MacGuffin: the creator brush. 


I also spent a little bit of time messing with interior ideas, but am still unsure about where to take this direction and how to do it. 


I also took the previous stance of the two characters together and made a more refined-looking piece, which I'm really pleased with. Although it could use some improvement.


I then started playing with the storyboards, the idea of how the character could approach his first mission- but still need to really block out the story in order to go further.