Overall, I'm really proud of what I achieved in this project. The skills of independence and teamwork within the class really developed for me. I couldn't have stood on that stage and been so confident a while back- so that in itself is a massive accomplishment too (especially with pharyngitis!) and the feedback after presenting was so positive which made the stress all feel worth it.

I struggled with the workload this time, reviews, the essay, lessons, 101 aspects of a project, and this did cause some sickness and greater issues for me (along with a bad few events going on and illness) but I'm proud to say I stuck it out and proved to myself how much I want to succeed even though this was very difficult at times. Next time if this gets bad again I will speak up!

Maya has been really fun, and really frustrating- but the more I play with it the more I want to build. I wish I knew more about texturing, lighting and UV maps before this because I still don't fully understand it, so it could definitely be improved. But I enjoyed visiting Juneko- and am over the moon with how it turned out for the most part. Hopefully, we will be able to learn more of this and cover it in some lessons for better understanding. 
I will also be re-evaluating my relationship with photoshop and digital painting- ban the tools I use right now and start a new, more 'toony' style, like in my production work- which I'm incredibly proud of. As Phil said, relax and don't worry so much about making it look how I think it should look, and let what I'm creating take charge. I feel I'm slowly getting there and I'm probably still in a mode of proving that I want my place on this course because it's so important to me! But I'm hoping to take a step back and in doing so take a step forward in another direction!

Bring on the next one.


Related image
Me, reflecting once again!
(these dog reflections will continue)